06 January, 2015

Starting Off

To start with this blog that I am dedicating to my worldly travels, I must start off with the next big adventure I will be taking...a study abroad to Sevilla, Spain. So after doing my two years in other countries learning the culture and language its finally time for me to try and master Spanish, which I keep learning and relearning. I will be making this trip in a few short weeks and will be studying for roughly 4 months in Spain. While there I hope to make some independent traveling throughout Europe, including a trip back to Italy to visit my friends and family that I made during my first exchange. During my 4 months I will be writing about the culture shock and cultural and language developments I have during my time in Spain, as well as my adventures both in Spain and other places I end up visiting. As for now everything is ready to go and all that is left is to just wait until my arrival into Spain. 

Until Then

No comments:

Post a Comment