01 March, 2016

Beginning of PC Adventures

Last August I begun a process to be a Peace Corps Volunteer. After applying and being interviewed I received an invitation to Teach English in Comoros (An island off the East Coast of Africa).


Comoros is located here
Since accepting I have been completing the basic documents to prepare for my 2 years and 3 month service. Now I am waiting until about a month prior to my service. While waiting I have been researching about Comoros and continue to be involved as the on-campus ambassador for the Peace Corps and President of a club geared towards promoting Peace Corps at my local university.                                                                                                                                                                                                
I will be using this blog to talk about both my experience in preparing for my service and during my time abroad. As for now I am waiting for further information.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Stay tuned for further posts.


Victoria Tully  

No comments:

Post a Comment